Kings International Medical Academy-NEET Crash course
The national-level medical entrance exam NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is one of the competitive exams conducted for medical aspirants around the country. Earlier this year, amidst the Covid situation the aspirants are under stress and pressure. The second wave has created an impact on the competitive exam as well. The exam is scheduled to be held on September 12th for this academic year, which is just two months away, and hence, Kings International Medical Academy has launched a crash course for the students. Let’s get into the details regarding the crash course.
Kings International Medical Academy (KIMA)
KIMA has one of the star-studded lineups comprised of expert faculties. They are well renowned for their NEET Study Material published for the students to practice and follow. They provide access to over 10000+ study materials for free that are of high quality. Mock tests are conducted daily, and exams every week to help the students face their fears. They conduct multiple revision classes on high yield topics. Also, they have one-on-one performance analysis and conduct separate sessions to clear student's doubts. The academy also works to break down the previous year's question papers, which boosts the confidence of students to take up the exam. They provide equal weightage to the subjects based on the cut-off criteria. The academy is in collaboration with MEDO+, which provides access to the students. Also, students are provided with a link to download the app along with the link to the web portal for the online class making the whole process student-friendly and accessible.
Kings International Medical Academy- NEET crash course timings
The classes are conducted based on equal weightage for the subjects that add a percentage to aggregate marks.
|Subjects||Timing for daily schedule|
Apart from the daily classes, the academy conducts tests every day based on the topic that was covered for the day. The daily test is conducted from 6:00 pm-7:00 pm.
Benefits for students-KIMA NEET Crash Course
- They provide free access to 10000+ quality study materials that are available on the portal.
- Individual analysis on a student's performance.
- Separate sessions are conducted to clarify doubts.
- Repeated revision on topics that have more weightage.
- Working on previous year question paper for clear understanding of exam pattern.
- Weightage for subjects based on the number of questions.
- Students are given individual access to the app.
- Kings International Medical Academy has a special provision for the NEET repeater students wherein a student can opt to enrol for both NEET Crash Course and BS Program at DMSF simultaneously. In this way, a student can avoid dropping a year for NEET coaching and upon successful completion of the NEET exam, the students are directly promoted to the second semester of the MBBS course.
Kings International Medical Academy is currently enrolling all the medical aspirants who are looking to gain a certain competitive edge for NEET 2021. For more details, call at toll-free number 1800 547 3220 or mail us at email@example.com