Every candidate must read the University Prospectus carefully before applying. Failing to meet the eligibility criteria will result in cancellation of the candidature. Also, the candidate must read the application form carefully and fill in the correct details before submitting to the university admission office. Any discrepancy in the data and/or documents will result in cancellation of the candidature.
To ensure proper guidance and hassle-free counselling and admission process, our team of proficient counsellors will assist the candidate at every step for better clarity, impeccable guidance and transparency to empower every student with the right information and lead them to the right career path.
Selected candidates will be called for an interview and counselling. Admissions are based on merit and performance in the interview.
1. The application form must be completed and all entries must be legible.
2. Below are the list of documents that are to be produced at the time of interview and counselling along with attested photocopies of the mentioned documents:
|No.||Photocopies of the mentioned documents|
|2||10th, 11th & 12th mark sheet|
|3||10th - 12th passing certificate|
|4||Transfer Certificate/ Leaving Certificate|
|8||10 Nos. of recent photographs (80% face visibility, white background, Matte finish)|
3. Candidates who are selected will be duly informed for further admission process at the University.
4. Please check the fee structure before enrollment. Fees are to be paid in advance before the commencement of course. All tuition fees are reviewed annually. Fees once paid cannot be refunded.
5. Terms & Conditions: Candidates should make the application with the consent and approval of their parents/guardians. The candidates also must affirm that the information submitted in the application is true and to the best of their knowledge. The candidates must abide by the rules and regulations laid down by the University and are also expected to undertake and abide by the disciplinary rules and regulations of the University.
6. The candidates must also abide by the course curriculum and academic standards as prescribed by the University.
7. The candidates are expected to maintain the decorum of the University both inside and outside the premises. Failing to adhere to any of these stipulations might result in cancellation of the candidature at any stage.
Davao Medical School Foundation is the first among the Top Medical Colleges to provide MBBS in Philippines with an NMC recognized MBBS (MD) Degree to foreign students as per the American curriculum which is equivalent to MBBS in India.
The total course duration is 6 ½ years (Pre-Med Course + 4 ½ years MD + 1 year internship as per the NMC guidelines)
For the clinical rotations in the third and the fourth year, students are affiliated to various other hospitals which have a combined bed strength of over 6000 beds. Also, students are provided with extra coaching with regards to NMC screening tests.