New Covid Guidelines by Maharashtra Government and Transworld Educare Pvt Ltd, Pune.
Urgent Notice for all the students of Transworld Educare Pvt Ltd Pune, 2020-2021 batch
Maharashtra, after 39 days, recorded a huge spike in the number of Covid-19 cases. Especially in the areas of Mumbai, Nagpur and Amravati. This sudden spike in the number of cases has prompted the government to impose strict, stringent and immediate measures to curb and control the spread. Maharashtra Government has stipulated a new set of Covid-19 guidelines which are to be made effective from the 22nd of February to the 28th of February.
As per the current update, Pune will be once again subjected to the night curfews starting from 11 PM in the night to 6 AM. Also, civilians residing in Pune will be penalised INR 500 for not wearing a mask and if the civilian fails to adhere to it for the subsequent times, they will be penalised INR 1000 by the officials in charge.
As for the Transworld Educare Pvt Ltd, the administration apart from their Daily Disinfectant Drive, Thermal Check-ups & other hygiene protocols, have listed specific rules and regulations for all the students to follow from the 22nd of February to the 28th of February.
- Students will not be allowed to leave the hostel premises under any circumstances from 22nd February to 28th February.
- For the girls, food will be served at the main building whereas, for the boys, the food will be served at the respective dormitories.
- For all emergencies, students must contact their hostel wardens.
- Classes will be conducted via online modes and modules. Details about this will be given out shortly.
- Students found breaking any of these rules will be punished immediately.
- Keep following Social distancing.
- Masks are mandatory.
- Sanitize your hands and wash them regularly.
Until further notice, we expect the students to follow these guidelines. Ensuring the safety of our students, staff and faculty is our top priority and we are committed to providing the best to all our students.
Wishing you all safe health.