NEET UG 2021 Counseling Update: Dates to be announced soon

The National Testing Agency (NTA) will soon begin its NEET-UG 2021 Counseling for the undergraduate medical degree through the official website. The NEET-UG exam was held on September 12, 2021, while the NEET Results 2021 were released in November. Students will have to be aware of the cut-off percentile required documents, and the central and state quota.

NEET-UG 2021 Cut-Off Percentile

The candidates belonging to the general category must have secured at least 50 percentile marks. While for the candidates belonging to SC, ST must have secured 40 percentile, and PwD candidates must have scored 45 percentile. For the ranking of the candidates, the central and state authorities will prepare the merit list that falls under their jurisdiction.

NEET-UG 2021 Counseling: Central and State Quota

All the Medical aspirants who have qualified in NEET 2021, will now get their admission to a state quota seat or All India Quota (AIQ) in both private and government colleges. The total medical and dental offer 15% of seats under AIQ, whereas the remaining 85% of seats will be for the state quota. This year the government has improved its reservation, 27% seats for OBC, 10% for EWS. In addition to the existing quota, there is a 7.5% for ST and a 15% increase of seats for SC candidates.

NEET-UG 2021 Counseling: Required Documents

Here is the list of documents required for NEET-UG 2021 Counseling:

  • Admission Card of NEET 2021
  • Result of NEET 2021
  • 10th marks card
  • 12th marks card
  • Passport size photos
  • ID card- Government issued
  • Caste Certificate

For the candidates to get admission into medical colleges, the minimum range of score is between 138-720. The candidates are requested to keep their documents ready for the NEET-UG 2021 Counseling. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will soon announce the NEET-UG 2021 Counseling dates. It is expected to begin from the second or third week of December, but the exact date will be released on the website. For more details, check out the official website: