Alert: NEET Results 2021 Results declared for the academic year
The National Testing Agency declares the NEET Results 2021, NTA is sending the results through the Email ID registered by the students. NTA announces the NEET-UG Results 2021 after a month of conducting the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2021. The NEET exam 2021 was conducted on Sept 12, 2021. Over 16 lakhs of medical aspirants had appeared for the entrance exam.
In NEET 2021, the number of cities was increased from 155 to 202. The number of exam centres was also increased from 3862 to 2020. The exams were also held in Dubai and Kuwait.
NEET Results 2021
The NEET Results 2021 will be announced in the form of a scorecard which will have details of the student’s percentile score, cut-off score, and All India Rank mentioned in it. The admissions for the medical course will be granted based on the overall rank secured in NEET 2021.
Post the declaration of NEET Results 2021, the authorities will begin with the process of counselling that fills 15% of All India Quota seats and the remaining 85% seats will be filled through state counselling.
NEET Results 2021- Final answer key and Results declared
The National Testing Agency (NTA) declares the NEET Results 2021 along with the final answer key. Now check your results at neet.nta.nic.in